We are ten days deep into 2018, and I have yet to share my New Years Resolutions! Que desgracia! I’m a total goal digger, but I couldn’t post my resolutions without reflecting on the previous year and not-so-seriously contemplating all I want to achieve this year. Without further ado, here are my revelations and resolutions:
- Coconut water is great for passing kidney stones. I know; I got them for Christmas!
- Despite never winning a damn thing ever, I won two free airline tickets!
- I (and my crazy pets) moved in with my boyfriend at the beginning of the year. Has it been perfect? No. Do I love it? Yas!
- I realized how physically, mentally, and emotionally important it is to work in something you enjoy and with people who understand your locura.
- As much as I love to hate it, I’ve grown accustomed to working out in the morning.
- I have perfected my meal prep skills with the slower cooker. Crock Pot, you my fave!
- I fought of my worst bout of acne with 12 weeks of antibiotics.
- I kicked ass a Barry’s Bootcamp and my burpee form is on point!
- Speaking of bouts, I lost confidence in myself. Thankfully, it was short lived.
- I went blonde…again!
- Drink. More. Water.
- Quit second guessing myself.
- Continue to develop skills with my soprano and baritone ukuleles. Da kine
- Finally finish decorating the apartment.
- Continue to grow personally and professionally
- Disney 5K, 10k, half marathon, or marathon? Maybe!
- Change my name! Que?
- Be mindful and present.
- Develop this site.
- Finally try hot yoga. Namaste..in bed
- Travel to new and old places. 沖縄に帰るかなー
- Be thankful for everyday and the smallest blessings
- End the f*ckery
There you have it! My goals shift throughout the year, but I’m stepping into 2018 with a huge smile and a peaceful heart.
2018, I’m ready for you!